Slowik & Robinson is a full-service immigration law firm with a background in business and employment law. If your business is facing difficulties which involve immigration issues, we can help to resolve the matter to enable your business to carry on with as few complications as possible.
Our law firm handles immigration and employment compliance and litigation matters including the following:
- I-9 Compliance audit and review
- Advocacy on behalf of employers and immigrants involved in immigration cases requiring dealings with the Department of Labor (DOL), U.S. Department of State (DOS) the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Transportation Security Administration (TSA), U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP), the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), Executive Office of Immigration Review (EOIR), and others
- Immigration appeals before the Board of Immigration Appeals and the Administrative Appeals Office
- PERM labor certification appeals (BALCA)
- Denaturalization defense
- I-864 litigation
- Deportation hearings
- Asylum applications
- Waivers of inadmissibility and removability
We encourage you to contact a lawyer of Slowik & Robinson regarding any immigration litigation matters, including the deportation proceedings of immigrant workers.