Business & Work Visas
Our clients at Slowik & Robinson include employers assisting their foreign-national employees with immigration concerns. We assist international employees throughout the United States, and those still living abroad, who qualify to live and work in the United States. Our law firm has expansive experience helping international workers obtain business and work-related visas in the U.S.
Slowik & Robinson has the experience and sophistication necessary to assist employers, professionals and foreign investors in need of business and employment visas. Contact us for legal advice on how best to proceed when pursuing or renewing any of the following business and work visas:
- EB-1: Extraordinary Aliens, Outstanding Researchers or Professors, or Multinational Transferees
- EB-2: Exceptional or Advance Degreed Aliens Whose Work Is in the National Interest
- EB-3: Professional and Skilled Worker Aliens
- EB-5 Investor Employment Creation, as Well as the Following:
- E-1: Treaty Traders
- E-2: Treaty Investors
- H-1B: Specialty Occupation Individuals
- L-1A and B: Intra-company Transferees
- O-1: Individuals of Extraordinary Ability
- P: Professionals
- R-1: Religious Workers
- TN: North American Free Trade Agreement Treaty (NAFTA) Visas
In today's increasingly global economy, we find there is a growing demand for our legal services. As immigration law has become complex, government scrutiny has also increased. Thus, skilled and creative legal representation is a “must”. Today, we practice as an immigration and business law firm serving businesses and employers of all sizes in all sectors of the economy. Our lawyers are trained advocates, litigators, negotiators and mediators, and can help employers resolve sticky immigration situations, such as responding to ICE raids on business establishments accused of hiring undocumented workers.
As explained in Fitting Square Pegs into Round Holes: Best Practices of an Immigration Lawyer by Partner, Donald Slowik: "Nothing in law prohibits creative lawyering to achieve the clients' objectives. . . . [O]ur firm obtained an O-1 nonimmigrant 'artist' visa for a highly skilled roofer who worked on historic cathedrals."
Contact Slowik & Robinson, LLC, to schedule a consultation.